Search This Blog

Monday 22 February 2016

ANOTHER GOOD MORNING


Birds

On this riverside berth the Wheelhouse is just like a bird hide, even though the windows are large and the birds can surely see me. This morning there was, on the low tide mud flats, the greatest variety I've yet seen:

- Shelduck
- Redshank
- Oystercatcher
- Snipe
- Curlew
- Little egret
- Common gull 
- Lapwing

Rafiki

We've accepted an offer on Rafiki. Here's hoping it goes through. That will be a great weight off my mind.

Bike
 
My bike bits are arriving, including mudguards. I can't understand why all bikes aren't fitted with them. Next job is fitting them all, then there'll be no excuse for avoiding swimming exercise!

Printer+

I've bought this HP printer/fax/scanner/copier. Quite a hoo hah getting the wireless connection up and running. It only cost £27ish which by no stretch of the imagination covers its cost, but the two ink cartridges cost £43ish!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment